Skip to main content Homepage

Join arbitrator panel

The State Conciliation Service maintains a panel of Arbitrators and Factfinders for referral, upon request, to parties in contract grievance, voluntary factfinding, and interest arbitration disputes. 

To request a list of arbitrators, please use this Arbitrator Panel Request form (the Conciliation Service does not charge for these lists; for fees that an arbitrator charges, please see the arbitrator’s resume).
To apply to be on the panel, please use this Arbitrator Application.

Your browser is out-of-date! It has known security flaws and may not display all features of this and other websites. Learn how