- Contact ODA to arrange field inspections prior to harvest
- Provide at least five (5) days notice before the actual shipping
date when requesting certificates.
- Complete an electronically filed application on the
Phytosanitary Certification Issuance and Tracking System (PCIT) for shipments
out of the US and for states with this requirement.
- Submit a list to ODA including all growers and growing
locations from which Christmas tree harvest and shipping will occur.
Inspections and certifications are provided by ODA. All shipments require a shipping permit
available from ODA, but only a few destinations require phytosanitary
Shipping cut Christmas trees to states and territories
within the US
- All bills of lading, invoices, and bills of sale should bear
county of origin, as well as the name and address of the shipper.
shipments of Christmas trees grown in Oregon are required by Oregon law to be
accompanied by a shipping permit.
Exotic Phytophagous Snail Compliance Agreement (2021)
Required for shipments to Alabama, Arkansas, Mississippi, Florida, and North Carolina Snail Compliance Agreement