The Nursery and Christmas Tree Program protects Oregon's nursery and Christmas tree industries from the introduction and spread of plant pests, disease, and noxious weeds.
The program provides services to licensed Oregon nurseries and Christmas tree growers that assist in the production, marketing, and protection of Oregon nursery stock and Christmas trees.
Oregon nurseries include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Wholesalers of nursery stock
- Greenhouse and nursery stock growers
- Landscapers who grow nursery stock
- Retail nurseries
- Retail establishments that also sell plants
- Farmers market plant vendors
- Online plant sellers
- Plant sale groups