The Board accepts both oral and written testimony.
- Provide written summaries of lengthy, detailed information.
- Recognize that substance, not length, determines the value of testimony.
- Endorse rather than repeat the testimony of others.
- Three minutes will be allotted for each individual.
- Request additional time for testimony, by contacting the Board Support office at least three days prior to the meeting.
- Sign-in at the information table.
Testimony may be summarized and attached to the minutes. All documents submitted become public record. The Board cannot accept testimony on a topic for which a public hearing has been held and the comment period has closed.
Written comments for public testimony provide a valuable reference and may be submitted before or during the meeting for consideration by the Board. Written comments will not be read aloud by staff. Please bring 10 copies for distribution.
You may also submit comments, attention Board of Forestry, by email, fax, or mail.
Board Support office
2600 State Street
Salem, OR 97310