Skip to main content

Oregon State Flag An official website of the State of Oregon »

Replacing a Commercial Driver License


DMV will issue a replacement CDL if:

  • It is lost, stolen or damaged;
  • You are adding or removing a CDL endorsement or restriction;
  • You have a change of name, address, sex;
  • The card contains an error; or
  • You are reinstating your license.

You will need to:

After you meet all the requirements:

  • You will get an interim card to use as proof of valid driving privileges.
  • The Post Office will not forward your driver license. You must use your current mailing address on the application.