Skip to main content

Oregon State Flag An official website of the State of Oregon »

Fraud Prevention Communication

What to do if you are a victim of fraud...

Apply at DMV2U

By Mail

  • Fill out an application;
  • Mail your application and $5 (pay by check or money order to "DMV") to:

    • DMV Services
      1905 Lana Ave NE
      Salem, OR  97314

Replace Month and/or Year Stickers

  • Online:
  • By Mail:
    • Fill out an application and write in the Remarks are which replacement stickers you need; and
    • Mail your application and $10 for year stickers, no fee for month stickers (pay by check or money order to "DMV") to:
      • ​DMV Services
        1905 Lana Ave NE
        Salem, OR  97314

Replace Plates/Change Plates

If your registration is expired, see the Renew Your Registration section for instructions.

  • Online:
    • Apply online​ at DMV2U​ if you have an Oregon title in your name. If the plate you want is not available online you must submit your application by mail.
  • By Mail:

Dispute of Ownership and Stolen Vehicle Information Sheet​

This form provides general information about what to do if a vehicle has been stolen. It also explains what is required by DMV to process requests for administrative notations on DMV vehicle records.

Use the Fraud Prevention Complaint Form​ to submit your inquiry for any of the following reasons:

  • Identity Theft Concerns - e.g., DMV information or identity has been stolen or compromised. You may also visit the Identity Theft page​ for more information.
  • Counterfeit license inquiries.
  • DMV Workplace Misconduct - e.g., Reports of DMV staff behaving inappropriately, or utilizing DMV resources outside of the scope of their assigned duties, etc.
  • Residency/domicile fraud.