Thank you for your patience throughout the closures of the ramps that connect I-84 and I-5.
The two-week closures are complete and we now have closures that will occur on nights and weekends.
Closure dates are posted on TripCheck.com
While the new roadway is complete, there is more work to do. We are now working on testing to ensure bridge joints are operating properly, a regular check after bridge joint installation. Thank you for your ongoing patience as we continue our work on the ramps that connect I-84 and I-5.
We will see upcoming intermittent closures of the ramps that connect I-84 and I-5. Closures will occur during nights between 10pm and 5am and weekends between Fridays at 10pm and Mondays at 5am. The ramps that will see closures during these times include:
- The ramp from southbound I-5 to eastbound I-84
- The ramp from westbound I-84 to southbound I-5
- The ramp from westbound I-84 to northbound I-5
- The on-ramps to I-84 westbound at NE Sandy Blvd and NE 33 Avenue will be closed during these full weekend ramp closures.
Here is the up-to-date closure schedule:
- The ramp from I-5 southbound to I-84 eastbound will be closed Thursday and Friday night this week (May 2 and May 3) starting at 10 p.m. each night and re-opening by 5 a.m. the following morning.
- The ramp from I-84 westbound to I-5 southbound will be closed starting at midnight, 12 a.m. Saturday morning (May 4). This ramp will re-open by midnight, 12 a.m. Sunday morning (May 5).