Veteran Services Grant Overview
The purpose of the Veteran Services Grant Program is to help Oregon veterans by granting funds to veteran service organizations that provide critical services for veterans within a community, region, or statewide basis.
Grant Status: Open
This grant is currently open and accepting proposals. The deadline to submit has been extended to October 11, 2020, by 11:59 PM.
ATTENTION: Due to continuing uncertain economic times resulting from COVID-19, ODVA may be required at any point to reduce the total grant funds available.
When developing your organization's grant-funded program to support veterans, please take this into consideration.
To apply for the Veteran Services Grant opportunity, please follow these steps:
- Fill out and submit the online Intent to Apply form, which is available in the right-hand sidebar. This will allow ODVA to send you an invitation to a guidance webinar, Q&A and updates.
- Go to ORPIN and register to view the opportunity.
- Read through the RFGP, the Scoring Rubric, and the Budget document, which are available below and on ORPIN.
- Apply using the link to the right or on ORPIN before Sept. 30, 2020.
- For questions, contact Grants Coordinator Jacqueline Kemp at (503) 580-9049.