Campus Veteran Resource Center Grant Overview
The Campus Veteran Resource Center Grant is administered by the Oregon Department of Veterans' Affairs to expand and enhance Campus Veteran Resource Centers on the campuses of Oregon community colleges and public universities.
The purpose of the Campus Veteran Resource Center Grant (“CVRC Grant”) is to augment existing campus programs that help veterans successfully transition from military service to college life, succeed in college and complete educational goals, and then transition from college to the workforce and the community.
Only Oregon community colleges (CC) and public universities (PU) are eligible for these grant funds. There are 17 community colleges and 7 public universities in Oregon (excluding Oregon Health and Sciences University). Each CC or PU may only submit one application, regardless of the number of campuses or Veteran Resource Centers.
ORS 406.530 (4)
established eligibility requirements for applicants, including:
At the time of application, the community college or public university shall have:
- A Campus Veteran Resource Center; or
- A Campus Veteran Resource Coordinator (or intends to hire a coordinator prior to the distribution of grant funds); or
- Both a Campus Veteran Resource Center and a Coordinator.
Grant Status: Closed
- Date Issued: Monday, July 31, 2023
- Proposals deadline: Monday, September 4, 2023; 11:59 pm PST
Grant Application Documents
CVRCG RFP Orientation
CVRCG Q & A