Skip to main content

Oregon State Flag An official website of the State of Oregon »

Public Records Request

To request public records from the Oregon Parks and Recreation Department, use the form on this page, or send us an email, or request the records in writing at:

 ATTN: Records Request
725 Summer St NE Suite C
Salem, OR 97301

If you send your request by email or in writing, please include a good description of the topic and a date range. We will respond promptly to either:

  1. Ask for more information. This happens if a request is very broad. Overly broad requests can take a long time to fulfill, and in some cases are costly, so narrowing things down helps us serve you better.
  2. Inform you which records we possess and which we do not. If we have records that match your request, we'll estimate how long it will take to send you the documents. Most records are provided free of charge, but in cases where a fee is necessary, charges are described in this rule.