Skip to main content

Oregon State Flag An official website of the State of Oregon »

Doing Business with OPRD

The Oregon Parks and Recreation Department uses the OregonBuys e-procurement system to advertise our contracting and procurement opportunities. ​Need help? Look for the contact information on the website.

​Concessioners are an important aspect of the park visitor experience. They provide facilities, services and goods that the Oregon Parks and Recreation Department is unable to offer, including:

  • marina operations
  • historic hotel operations
  • bungee jumping
  • equestrian rides
  • equipment rental
  • recreation guided tours
  • food services
Concession opportunities are posted on the OregonBuys e-procurement system. Need help? Look for the contact information on the website.

Questions about concessions at a park? Please contact the park manager. 

September 15, 2022 Note: We are not accepting applications for ATV Permit Agents at this time. We'll update this information when we resume accepting applications.

ATV Permit Sales Manual

How to apply:

Send a request by regular mail or email to: 

Oregon Parks and Recreation Department 
ATV Agent Program 
725 Summer Street NE, Suite C 
Salem, OR 97301-1271       ​

Secretary of State Registration, Agreement and Bond 
Potential agents must be registered with the Oregon Secretary of State Business Registry and must enter into a written agreement for selling permits.  Please provide business registry number when sending request to apply.  Agents may be assigned up to 250 permits without a bond. Agents needing more than 250 permits at a time will be required to execute either a corporate surety bond or a case performance bond to OPRD. 


Contracts and Procurement

Senior Contracts Specialist

Bryant Hayes
Contracts Specialist


Nameun House

Parking and ATV Operating Permit Agents