Skip to main content

Oregon State Flag An official website of the State of Oregon »

Divorce forms

In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), PERS will provide PDF documents on this page in an alternate format upon request. To request a document in an alternate format, call 888-320-7377 (toll free) or TTY 503-603-7766.

Before submitting any divorce forms, read our guidelines for completing the forms, based on your membership type:

Tier One/Tier Two

Oregon Public Employees Retirement Plan (OPSRP)

Getting a divorce

Drawing a benefit from a divorce account

Alternate payee

Important information

If you are experiencing problems opening a form, use the appropriate link below.

Macintosh (Apple) users

Firefox users

Chrome users

PERS provides all online forms and publications in .pdf format. To view them, you must have the most recent version of Adobe Reader. Download Adobe Reader.