Skip to main content

Oregon State Flag An official website of the State of Oregon »

Authorize Someone to Manage Your Business

A principal broker or property manager can allow another licensee to temporarily run their business.

  • Authorizations can't last for more than 90 days.
  • Person taking over must be a licensee.
  • Authorizations are not required if there is another principal broker or property manager in the same company who will be running the business.

See OAR 863-014-0085, 863-014-0090, and 863-024-0085 for more information.

Authorization forms