Oregon Department of Administrative Services (DAS) procurement is comprised of two offices: Procurement Services and Procurement Policy. We are the enterprise-wide purchasing authority for the state of Oregon and fulfill a variety of roles within state government:
- Procurement of goods and services on behalf of state agencies, leveraging the purchasing power of local governments, state agencies and other states to ensure the cost-effective acquisition of goods and services.
- Providing training and consultation to employees of state and local governments, and suppliers on the application of purchasing laws, rules, procedures and policies and best practice as recognized by the Universal Public Purchasing Certification Council.
- Maintenance of an enterprise-wide eProcurement System to support statewide procurement, purchasing and invoice settlement activities.
- Development and implementation of procurement statutes, administrative rules and statewide policies.
- Consultation and liaison with the Governor, Legislature and other stakeholders to build effective procurement policies and practices.
ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR MAY 23-29, 2013:
The DAS Procurement Services staff is moving to a new location within the General Services Building, resulting in staff's limited availability. If you have an urgent need and are having difficulty reaching a Procurement Services team member, please call 503-378-4642.
In addition, due to budget reductions in state government, DAS will be closed on Friday, May 24, for a furlough day. DAS will also be closed on Monday, May 27, for Memorial Day. DAS will reopen on Tuesday, May 28. Thank you for your patience.