Website Redesign Study: Please Participate!
All you need to do is click! We'll give you a task and an image of a web page to click. Click the image where you would first look to do the task. It takes about 10 minutes. Access first-click study here
Insurance Requirements for Grantees
Oregon Watershed Enhancement Board Awards More than $10 Million in Grants -November 2016
Get Press Release
October 2016 Grant Awards
View Grant Awards
Fiscal Help for Grantees
View fiscal guidance and training slides to increase your understanding of grants, budgets, and fiscal requirements.
Long-Term Investment Strategy Direction
The OWEB Board's Long-Term Investment Strategy for Conservation include a Framework for Grant Investments (Operating Capacity, Open Solicitation, and Focused Investments) and a Long-Term Investment Strategy (LTIS) direction.
OWEB’s current LTIS priorities are
- define focused investments;
- design effectiveness monitoring for focused investments,
- explore a funder-to-funder outreach grant strategy with a goal of leveraging additional investment,
- develop online applications and agreements to improve effectiveness and efficiency for grantees and OWEB staff, and
- complete the transition to outcome-based watershed council capacity grants, including rulemaking.
View LTIS Documents
Email us your thoughts.
Sign up for Email Updates