Skip to main content

Payments & Budget


Please check the Guidance, Forms, and Videos sections under Documents & Links on this page for the resources mentioned below.

Please note that Operating Capacity and Small Grants have their own fiscal forms.


If you need a form that is not on this page or if you have questions, please contact Tara Choate (503-986-0184) or Leilani Sullivan (503-986-0183). Grant-specific forms and guidance are located on grant program pages.

GuidanceDocuments & Links

Fiscal Training on YouTube

Your browser is out-of-date! It has known security flaws and may not display all features of this and other websites. Learn how