Penalty Fee Reimbursement Resources
Steps for employees seeking reimbursement for bank overdraft fees incurred as the result of underpayment or overpayment of wages related to the transition to Workday Payroll:
- Read the Reimbursement Request Instructions on how to complete the request form.
- Complete the Penalty Fee Reimbursement Request Form.
- Attach the required documentation as stated on the request form. Please do not include any information other than what the form outlines to avoid sharing unnecessary personal information.
- Submit the request and documentation to your manager for approval.
Submit a separate Penalty Fee Reimbursement Request Form for each month needed.
The Template Letter for Agencies
has been created to assist Agencies in communicating with financial institutions at the employee's request.
Tax Support Fee Reimbursement Resources
Employees who may request reimbursement for tax services or advice fees must have:
- Received multiple wage payments in a single calendar month in 2023 for their state position; and
- Concerns that their income tax withholdings will not be sufficient due to how Workday Payroll calculates taxable wages for multiple wage payments per month.
Steps for employees seeking reimbursement for tax services or advice fees:
Am I Having Enough Withheld from My Paycheck?
Oregon Tax Withholding Calculator
Anyone can calculate their Oregon personal income tax withholdings using a tool on the Oregon Department of Revenue's website: Oregon Withholding Calculator
. Calculating what your Oregon personal income tax withholding should be may help avoid any surprises when Tax Day arrives.
Federal Tax Withholding Estimator
Employee Assistance Program
PEBB members have a wide variety of Employee Assistance Program (EAP) services available to them. The EAP through Canopy is a free and confidential benefit
. As part of these benefits for state employees, Canopy offers tools including interactive tax calculators and financial planning. Canopy resources are at: https://www.oregon.gov/oha/PEBB/Pages/Wellness-Programs.aspx