Eligible to Request a Hearing?
You can request an administrative hearing from DHS if you received Developmental Disability Services that were:
You can also request an administrative hearing if you:
- Applied for Developmental Disability Services and have not received a decision within 90 days.
- You are receiving services from a Community Developmental Disability Program, Support Services Brokerage, or Children’s Intensive In-Home Services, and it has been more than 45 days since you requested a service or item.
You will receive a Notification of Planned Action (SDS 0947) if your services are denied, reduced, suspended, or terminated. The Notification of Planned Action (SDS0947) will tell you:
- What service is being denied, reduced, suspended, or terminated
- The date the action will take effect
- The reason for the action
- What Oregon Administrative Rule applies to the decision