Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities

Step 1 of 5 

Talk to Coordinator

You have a right to file a complaint about the services you received from:

  • Your local office
  • Brokerage
  • Community Developmental Disability Program (CDDP)
  • Children’s Intensive In-Home Services
  • Other paid provider

Follow the steps to make your complaint either verbally or in writing.​

First, talk with your service coordinator or personal agent.​​​​​​​​​​

Next »