Skip to main content

Public Records Request


Submit Unclaimed Property Records Requests to Oregon State Treasury

As of July 1, Oregon's Unclaimed Property and Estates Administration programs have transferred to Oregon State Treasury. 

Submit a public records request to Treasury.


To request records from the Oregon Department of State Lands, fill out the form below or complete and send in a fillable PDF form. Fees may vary, depending on the time it takes to complete the request. 


April Gomez
Public Records Coordinator
Phone: 503-986-5284