Make an Appointment with DMV
Some DMV services are only offered at a limited number of locations. Before making an appointment, click on the chart to see which offices near you offer the services you need.
This chart is also available in the following languages:
You should be prepared to wear a face covering/mask at
all DMV offices per the
Oregon Health Authority.
DMV has offices all across the state. Use the map below to find an office.
- Offices are open by appointment only at this time. Condon and Heppner offices are currently closed due to COVID-19 requirements.
- Drive test appointments do not include written knowledge and safe driving practices tests.
- Vehicle title appointments include a title or a title with registration transaction and may include up to two transactions.
- Vehicle registration only in-person appointments are not currently available, but you can complete your transaction online or through the mail. See
Options to Renew for more information.
- Please note that due to extreme local weather conditions (excessive heat, snow, ice, heavy rain, etc.), drive-up VIN inspection lines may be temporarily closed. Check the individual office page you plan to visit from the list below for information on closures before you go.
- All DMV offices are closed on weekends and
- Some DMV offices have non-standard hours or are only open on certain days. Visit the office page to see when it is open and learn about other office details, including parking rules.
- All DMV offices accept cash, credit/debit cards and checks.
- Do not mail transaction to individual office locations. Mail transactions must be sent to DMV Headquarters at 1905 Lana Avenue NE, Salem, OR, 97314.
Dealer Processing Centers
Dealer processing centers are not accepting dealer work at this time. Title transactions are not eligible for in-office appointments. All title and registration transactions should be mailed to DMV Headquarters or use EVR.
During inclement weather, view office building closures on the Department of Administrative Services website.
Call the DMV office you intend to visit to make sure they are able to open for business. Ask if they can provide the specific services you need (including scheduled drive tests).
Office status shown on this map is in real-time. If an office has not opened for business yet, "Office Closed" will be displayed. To check if an office you want to visit will be open later in the day, choose the office from the list below and view the office page for any closure or late opening alerts.