DMV has offices all across the state. Use the map below to find an office.
- You can check up to date wait times for the DMV office you plan to visit. Not all offices are equipped with automated wait time systems.
- Office hours, parking rules and other office details vary by location. Check the specific DMV office page for information.
- All DMV offices accept cash, credit/debit cards and checks.
- Mail transactions must be sent to DMV Headquarters, not individual office locations.
New Opening Hour on Wednesdays
Starting October 16, 2019 all DMV Offices that are open on Wednesdays will open their doors at 10 AM. Please see the DMV News Release for more information.
- All DMV offices are closed on weekends and statewide holidays.
- Some DMV offices have non-standard hours or are only open on certain days. Visit the office page to see when it is open.
During inclement weather, view office building closures on the Department of Administrative Services website.
Call the DMV office you intend to visit to make sure they are able to open for business. Ask if they can provide the specific services you need (including scheduled drive tests).
DMV staff may not be able to get to work and update web information.