Last updated January 22, 2021
new signals at the Baseline Street intersection are in operation. The new sidewalk and ADA ramp on the eastbound side
of the highway are nearly complete.
Traffic Impacts: Daytime lane and shoulder closures on Baseline Street (OR 8) and 1st Avenue and Oak Street (OR 8) and 1st Avenue.
Nighttime lane closures with flaggers directing on SW Baseline Street, SW Oak Street and 1st Avenue from 7 p.m. to 6 a.m. week nights.
Check back here for weekly updates, or visit
for real-time travel impacts.
Construction of these improvements began in February 2020. During construction, travelers can expect the following impacts:
- Construction activity noise in and around the project. If you have specific noise concerns, call the 24/7 noise hotline at 971-673-5239.
- Parking restrictions. Please read signs carefully before parking.
- Lane and Road Closures
- Single-lane closures in the project area during daytime and nighttime hours.
- Two-lane closures during nighttime hours.
- Some 20-minute full road closures are required and can take place between 10 p.m. and 5 a.m.
- Temporary Pedestrian Access Routes. Please use marked or signed bicycle and pedestrian paths. All pedestrian routes will be ADA accessible.
Project design: completed in spring 2019
Project construction: February 2020 through Feb. 2021