Skip to main content

Oregon State Flag An official website of the State of Oregon »

Public Records Request


Submit Unclaimed Property Records Requests to Oregon State Treasury

As of July 1, 2022 Oregon's Unclaimed Property and Estates Administration programs have transferred to Oregon State Treasury, and those public records requests must be submitted to Treasury.


To request records from the Oregon Department of State Lands, fill out the online form below or complete and send in a fillable PDF form. Depending on the time it takes to complete the request, fees may vary.

News media: Please contact Ali Ryan Hansen,, with records requests. 


April Gomez
Public Records Coordinator


   Public Records Request: Fillable PDF Form

   Public Records Requests Fees and Charges