Skip to main content

Oregon State Flag An official website of the State of Oregon »

Public Records Request


Submit Unclaimed Property Records Requests to Oregon State Treasury

As of July 1, Oregon's Unclaimed Property and Estates Administration programs have transferred to Oregon State Treasury. 

Submit a public records request to Treasury.


To request records from the Oregon Department of State Lands, fill out the form below or complete and send in a fillable PDF form. Fees may vary, depending on the time it takes to complete the request. 


April Gomez
Public Records Coordinator
Phone: 503-986-5284