The Board of Forestry values broad-based, informed public participation, and encourages the public to offer their perspectives through public comment or testimony. Amidst the current health crisis, the Board is scheduled to meet virtually on Wednesday, June 3, 2020. We plan to live stream the meeting and offer an opportunity for live testimony. With a full-day schedule, the Board will have limited time scheduled for live testimony, but written testimony is also welcome.
- Live testimony is reserved for Board decision items (Items 2 through 5).
- Consent agenda items, Work Sessions, and Executive Sessions are not open to public testimony.
- Written testimony can be submitted on information or decision items, and can be sent by mail or email before or after the meeting (by June 17). All written testimony received by June 17 will be entered into the record, posted online, and sent to the Board of Forestry.
You must sign up to provide live testimony. Sign up opens on Tuesday, June 2, 2020, at 8 a.m. and closes 5 p.m. the day before the meeting.
To sign up, email BoardofForestry@oregon.gov, and include:
- your name,
- organization (if affiliated),
- phone number, and
- agenda item you would like to comment on.
A confirmation email will be sent with Zoom login instructions.
View live meeting
Agendas and materials
Past meeting materials