Skip to main content

Oregon State Flag An official website of the State of Oregon »


Sno-Park Permits

Your vehicle must have a Sno-Park Permit to park in designated winter recreation areas between November 1 and April 30.

Purchase Annual, 1- and 3-day Sno-Park permits from a DMV field office or DMV’s permit agents. An agent search is available at

You may also purchase annual permits at Print the 2-week interim permit until the annual permit arrives in the mail.

You can move Sno-Park permits from one vehicle to another. You can use California and Idaho
Sno-Park permits in Oregon. You can use Oregon Sno-Park permits (except an interim annual permit) in California and Idaho. You may get a fine for parking in a Sno-Park without displaying a permit.

  • Daily permit  $4.00
  • Three-day permit  $9.00
  • Annual permit  $25.00

Trip Permits

Note: Have insurance information available.

Get a permit at

Requirements are generally based on:
  • Whether the vehicle is registered;
  • The type of vehicle;
  • Use of the vehicle;

Trip permits for passenger vehicles:

  • Valid for 21 days;
  • Only allowed 2 permits in a 12-month period.
  • Trip permits  $35.00

Trip permits for recreational vehicles:

For more information, visit the Vehicle Trip Permits page.

  • Valid up to 10 days.
  • No more than a total of 10 days may be issued in a 12-month period.
  • Must show proof of ownership.
  • Each permit issued  $35.00

Purchasing DMV Records

All persons who request DMV record information must qualify to receive personal information under ORS 802.175–802.191. The purpose of this law is to make personal information contained in DMV records private. This protects people from having personal information in their DMV records given out to individuals not authorized to receive the information. People can order records containing their own personal information but not another person’s personal record information.
  • Records may be ordered online at, in person, or by mail with Form 735-7266.
  • Download your driving record online at or order it by mail.
  • Order a vehicle record by mail.
  • Fees may vary, depending on the type of information requested.
For more information or forms, visit or call DMV.