Skip to main content

Oregon State Flag An official website of the State of Oregon »

CBD & Alcohol

Frequently Asked Questions

This section includes answers to frequently asked questions about hemp products that contain CBD or other cannabinoids and are sold outside of the OLCC-licensed adult use marijuana system. This information applies to businesses that hold OLCC-issued alcohol licenses, OLCC retail sales agents (liquor stores), and other retail businesses. In this FAQ, “retail business" refers to any business that sells products to consumers in Oregon, regardless of whether they hold an OLCC-issued alcohol license. It does not include OLCC-licensed marijuana businesses.

FAQs about Hemp in the General Market