Text Size:   A+ A- A   •   Text Only
Site Image

Public Safety Division

About the Public Safety Division

The Public Safety Division operates 12 offices statewide. Staff in those offices conduct marijuana and liquor license investigations, respond to complaints and investigate law violations. Field office staff also work in partnership with local governments and community groups to resolve problems created by marijuana and liquor businesses or their patrons. 

Back to Top

Portland Metro Region

  Portland Regional Office
Clackamas, Hood River, Multnomah, Wasco, and Washington Counties
Regional Manager: Paul Rosenow
9079 SE McLoughlin Blvd.
Portland, OR  97222
Main Office Phone:  (503) 872-5253
Fax:  (503) 872-5074
Back to Top

Salem Region

  Salem Regional Office
Columbia, Marion, Polk and Yamhill counties
Regional Manager: Michael Bloom

200 Hawthorne Ave SE
Suite B-210
Salem, OR 97301
Main Office Phone: (503) 378-4871
Fax:  (503) 378-4594
Tillamook and Clatsop counties
1190 SE 19th Street, Room 108, Warrenton, OR  97146
Mailing address: P.O. Box 220, Warrenton, OR 97146
Main Office Phone: (503) 861-3912
Fax: (503) 861-6074
Back to Top

Eugene Region

Eugene Regional Office
Lane County
Regional Manager: Andy Jurik

1400 Executive Parkway, Ste. 410
Eugene, OR 97401
Main Office Phone: (541) 686-7739
Fax: (541) 687-7381 

Benton and Linn Counties
260 SW Madison Avenue, Suite 109
Corvallis, OR 97333
Main Office Phone: (541) 753-0107
Fax: (541) 753-0145
Lincoln County
715 SW Fall Street
Newport, OR 97365
Main Office Phone: (541) 265-4522
Fax: (541) 265-4521
Douglas County
Douglas County Courthouse
1036 SE Douglas Ave., Room 203
Roseburg, OR 97470
Main Office Phone: (541) 957-2020
Fax: (541) 464-6365
Office Hours: 9AM-12PM

Back to Top

Medford Region

  Medford Regional Office
Josephine and Jackson Counties
  Regional Manager:  Jim Hunter 
855 Medford Center Drive
Medford, Oregon 97504
Main Office Phone: (541) 776-6191
Fax:  (541) 776-6188
Coos Bay
Coos and Curry Counties
500 Central
Coos Bay, OR 97420
Mailing: P.O. 1176, Coos Bay 97420
Main Office Phone: (541) 266-7601
Fax: (541) 266-7234
Klamath Falls
Klamath and Lake Counties
735 Commercial, Suite 7000
Klamath Falls, OR 97601
Main Office Phone: (541) 883-5600
Fax: (541) 883-5507
Back to Top

Bend Region

  Bend Regional Office
Crook, Deschutes, Grant, Harney, Jefferson, and Wheeler Counties 
 Regional Manager: Laura Shepard
336 SW Cyber Drive, Suite 104
Bend, Oregon 97702 
Main Office Phone: (541) 388-6292
Fax: (541) 388-6321
Baker, GilliamMalheur, Morrow, Sherman,
Union, and Wallowa Counties
750 SE Emigrant Street, Suite 140
Pendleton, OR 97801
Main Office Phone: (541) 276-7841
Fax: (541) 278-4086
Back to Top

Alcohol Minor Decoy Operations


Back to Top

For Private Security Personnel

Department of Public Safety Standards and Training Certification
The Department of Public Safety Standards and Training (DPSST) administers certification / licensure of private security constituents in accordance with ORS 181.870-991.  The private security industry is regulated to ensure the interests of the public are adequately served and protected, and to uphold the professionalism and integrity of the industry.
For more information or an application, please contact DPSST at http://oregon.gov/DPSST/ or by phone at 503-378-8531.

Back to Top

Free ID Checking Classes

Free ID checking class
The Portland office offers a free ID checking class the 3rd Wednesday of each month.  Class time is 5:30 p.m. and lasts for approximately 1-1/2 hours.  Registration is not necessary.  For questions, please call 503-872-5253 or email olcc.dispatch@oregon.gov.
Back to Top

Make a complaint

Complaint Form (pdf)
Most businesses that sell alcohol obey the liquor laws and want to be good neighbors. But sometimes problems do occur.
Public safety is our first priority. If you have information on a business that is not obeying liquor laws, we want to know.  
If you have a complaint about a business that sells alcohol, please fill out a Complaint Form and return it to the nearest OLCC office. An inspector will read your report and decide what action to take.
We can enforce the liquor laws best when people with a complaint identify themselves and are willing to testify about the incident. We will also take complaints from people who want to remain anonymous or do not want to testify.

Back to Top