Skip to main content Homepage

Renewal of a Lapsed License

If your license is lapsed, please contact the Board to discuss the requirements for your specific situation.

If your license is lapsed less than one year, you will need to submit to the Board:
  • Certificates of completion for the continuing competency requirement
  • Lapsed License Renewal form 

If your license is lapsed more than one year, you will need to complete several requirements:
  • Complete the Continuing Competency requirements, which vary depending on how long your license is lapsed (OAR 848-010-0035)
  • Pay all back licensing fees and a one-time late fee
  • Take and pass the Oregon Jurisprudence exam
  • Complete a background check using Fieldprint.

Your browser is out-of-date! It has known security flaws and may not display all features of this and other websites. Learn how