Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE)
|Program Mission, Objectives & Plan|
- The Oregon Department of Transportation is committed to a Civil Rights Program to encourage the participation of Disadvantaged Business Enterprises (DBE´s) in contracting opportunities.
- ODOT´s policy never to exclude any person from participation in, deny any person the benefits of, or otherwise discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex and/or national origin when awarding and administering those contracts.
- Ensure nondiscrimination in the award and administration of ODOT contracts.
- Create a level playing field of which DBEs can compete fairly for US DOT-assisted contracts.
- Ensure the DBE program is narrowly tailored in accordance with applicable law.
- Ensure that only eligible firms participate as DBEs.
- Help remove barriers to the participation of DBEs.
- Promote the use of DBEs in all types of federally-assisted contracts and procurement activities.
- Assist the development of firms that can compete successfully in the marketplace outside the DBE Program.
- Provide appropriate flexibility to recipients of federal financial assistance in establishing and providing opportunities for DBEs.
- Read More: ODOT DBE Policy Statement
ERRATA SHEET (shows updates) Uploaded 12/21/2015
1 - DBE PROGRAM GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
2 - PROGRAM RESPONSIBILITIES
3 - DBE GOAL DEVELOPMENT
4 - ENSURING DBE PARTICIPATION
5 - MONITORING CONTRACT COMPLIANCE
6 - GUIDELINES FOR DBE CERTIFICATION
7 - MONITORING & RECORD KEEPING
A - 49 CFR 23 & 26
B - MINORITY OWNED BANK LIST
C - CIVIL RIGHTS REPORTING POLICY & ORG CHART
D - SUBCONTRACTOR SUPPLIER SOLICITATION & UTILIZATION REPORT (SSUR)
E - DBE COMMITEMENT REQUIREMENTS
F - DBE SUPPLEMENTAL REQUIRED CONTRACT PROVISIONS
G - REQUIRED CONTRACT PROVISIONS - FEDERAL-AID CONSTRUCTION CONTRACTS (FHWA 1273)
H - ORS 200
I - DBE COMMITMENT CERTIFICATION AND UTILIZATION FORM (FORM 1)
J - NOTICE TO BIDDERS PLANNING TO BID AS JOINT VENTURES
K - COMMITTED DBE BREAKDOWN AND CERTIFICATION (FORM 2)
L - SUMMARY REPORT OF SUBCONTRACTORS PAID (SRSP)
M - DISADVANTAGED BUSINESS ENTERPRISE WORK PLAN PROPOSAL FORM 3A
N - DISADVANTAGED BUSINESS ENTERPRISE COMMERCIALLY USEFUL FUNCTION FORM 3B
O - OAR 445-050
P - INTERAGENCY AGREEMENT FOR ADMINISTRATION OF THE DBE CERTIFICATION FUNCTION
Q - DBE CERTIFICATION APPLICATION
R - UNIFORM REPORT OF DBE COMMITMENTS, AWARDS, & PAYMENTS
S - UCP PARTNER AGREEMENT