Water Lease & Transfer Grant Opportunity
These grants support projects that plan for or implement water acquisition. Deadline is December 15, 2016. View the notice and application materials here.
Watershed Enhancement Board Awards More than $10 Million in Grants -November 2016
Get Press Release
October 2016 Grant Awards
View Grant Awards
OWEB's Investments by County
View a fact sheet for each county detailing restoration types, grant amounts, and number of acres/miles improved.
Get Investment Fact Sheets
Fiscal Help for Grantees
View fiscal guidance and training slides to increase your understanding of grants, budgets, and fiscal requirements.
Upcoming Board Meetings
January 24 in Madras
Long-Term Investment Strategy Direction
The OWEB Board's Long-Term Investment Strategy for Conservation include a Framework for Grant Investments (Operating Capacity, Open Solicitation, and Focused Investments) and a Long-Term Investment Strategy (LTIS) direction.
OWEB’s current LTIS priorities are
- define focused investments;
- design effectiveness monitoring for focused investments,
- explore a funder-to-funder outreach grant strategy with a goal of leveraging additional investment,
- develop online applications and agreements to improve effectiveness and efficiency for grantees and OWEB staff, and
- complete the transition to outcome-based watershed council capacity grants, including rulemaking.
View LTIS Documents
Email us your thoughts.
Sign up for Email Updates