Watershed Enhancement Board Awards More than $10 Million in Grants
Get Press Release
October 2015 Grant Awards
View Grant Awards
OWEB's Investments by County
View a fact sheet for each county detailing restoration types, grant amounts, and number of acres/miles improved.
Get Investment Fact Sheets
Fiscal Help for Grantees
View fiscal guidance and training slides to increase your understanding of grants, budgets, and fiscal requirements.
Upcoming Board Meetings
July26-27 in Otter Rock
October 25-26 in Ashland
January 24-25 in Madras
Long-Term Investment Strategy Direction
The OWEB Board's Long-Term Investment Strategy for Conservation include a Framework for Grant Investments (Operating Capacity, Open Solicitation, and Focused Investments) and a Long-Term Investment Strategy (LTIS) direction.
OWEB’s current LTIS priorities are
- define focused investments;
- design effectiveness monitoring for focused investments,
- explore a funder-to-funder outreach grant strategy with a goal of leveraging additional investment,
- develop online applications and agreements to improve effectiveness and efficiency for grantees and OWEB staff, and
- complete the transition to outcome-based watershed council capacity grants, including rulemaking.
View LTIS Documents
Email us your thoughts.
Sign up for Email Updates