NEW Online Application for Fall 2016 Grant Cycle
OWEB is now accepting applications for Restoration, Monitoring, Outreach, and Technical Assistance grants. Applicants must use OWEB's new Online Application system. Paper applications are no longer accepted.
View deadlines and information about using the new online application system.
View training schedule for online applications
Watershed Enhancement Board Awards More than $10 Million in Grants
Get Press Release
October 2015 Grant Awards
View Grant Awards
OWEB's Investments by County
View a fact sheet for each county detailing restoration types, grant amounts, and number of acres/miles improved.
Get Investment Fact Sheets
Fiscal Help for Grantees
View fiscal guidance and training slides to increase your understanding of grants, budgets, and fiscal requirements.
Upcoming Board Meetings
October 25-26 in Ashland
January 24-25 in Madras
Long-Term Investment Strategy Direction
The OWEB Board's Long-Term Investment Strategy for Conservation include a Framework for Grant Investments (Operating Capacity, Open Solicitation, and Focused Investments) and a Long-Term Investment Strategy (LTIS) direction.
OWEB’s current LTIS priorities are
- define focused investments;
- design effectiveness monitoring for focused investments,
- explore a funder-to-funder outreach grant strategy with a goal of leveraging additional investment,
- develop online applications and agreements to improve effectiveness and efficiency for grantees and OWEB staff, and
- complete the transition to outcome-based watershed council capacity grants, including rulemaking.
View LTIS Documents
Email us your thoughts.
Sign up for Email Updates