Text Size:   A+ A- A   •   Text Only
Site Image

  • OLCC Accepting Recreational Marijuana License Applications
    OLCC is now accepting applications for Recreational Marijuana Licenses. 

    ospective applicants are encouraged to use reference materials and tools available on this website to ensure their application is accurately submitted.

    Apply online here:
  • 14 New Retail Liquor Locations Selected in Portland Metro Area
    Fourteen new retail liquor locations have been selected by the Commissioners of the OLCC to sell distilled spirits in the Portland tri-county area, bringing the total to 262 liquor stores statewide. The locations selected offer various business models including adding a spirits section inside existing retail stores, as well as stand-alone full-service liquor stores.

    Read the full News Release
  • OLCC Approves Recreational Marijuana Licenses
    The OLCC has approved eight Recreational Marijuana producer licenses, the first licenses issued under Oregon’s legalized recreational marijuana system.
    “These licensees reflect the pioneering spirit Oregon is known for,” said Rob Patridge, OLCC Chair. “They come from a variety of backgrounds and experiences and possess the entrepreneurial spirit of this industry.”

    News Release
Consumer Resources OLCC Spotlight
Recreational Marijuana in Oregon 
Limited amounts of recreational marijuana can now be purchased through Oregon medical marijuana dispensaries by adults 21 and older.
Recreational Marijuana Licensing
Recreational Marijuana in Oregon
Recreational Marijuana Sales
Educate Before You Recreate - whatslegaloregon.com

Search Liquor Stores & Distilled Spirits Online
Search www.oregonliquorsearch.com for distilled spirits by brand, category such as vodka or cognac, or by liquor store.

Get a Liquor License Get a Liquor License 
Anyone who manufactures, distributes or sells alcoholic beverages in Oregon must have a liquor license. Liquor Licensing information
Get a Service PermitGet a Service Permit 
Oregon law requires you to have a service permit if you work at a business with a liquor license that allows customers to drink on the premises and you mix, serve, or sell alcohol in any manner.