Spring Grant Cycle
OWEB is accepting online applications for Restoration and Technical Assistance Grants, due May 1. View requirements and login information.
Strategic Plan Information & Listening Sessions
The Board invites input as a new Strategic Plan is developed. Visit webpage
Insurance Requirements for Grantees
Upcoming Board Meeting
April 25 in Salem
OWEB's Investments in each County
View investment data sheets, revised December 2016
Oregon Watershed Enhancement Board Awards More than $10 Million in Grants -November 2016
Get Press Release
Fiscal Help for Grantees
View fiscal guidance and training slides to increase your understanding of grants, budgets, and fiscal requirements.
Long-Term Investment Strategy Direction
The OWEB Board's Long-Term Investment Strategy for Conservation include a Framework for Grant Investments (Operating Capacity, Open Solicitation, and Focused Investments) and a Long-Term Investment Strategy (LTIS) direction.
OWEB’s current LTIS priorities are
- define focused investments;
- design effectiveness monitoring for focused investments,
- explore a funder-to-funder outreach grant strategy with a goal of leveraging additional investment,
- develop online applications and agreements to improve effectiveness and efficiency for grantees and OWEB staff, and
- complete the transition to outcome-based watershed council capacity grants, including rulemaking.
View LTIS Documents
Email us your thoughts.
Sign up for Email Updates