Developmental Disabilities Provider and Partner Resources

Personal Support Worker Enrollment and Renewal

Provider Enrollment Agreement

PSW Enrollment Application and Agreement - Form SDS 0734

Criminal History Check

Background Check Request - Form 301QED

Return completed Form 301QED to your local Brokerage, CDDP, or CIIS to be processed.​

Fiscal Management Agent Services

As of January 1st, 2017 Office of Developmental Disabilities Services (ODDS) will be changing fiscal management vendors. Please check back here often for the most up-to-date information about the transition.

New PSWs who want to enroll prior to December 4th, 2016 must complete their Fiscal Intermediary enrollment forms for TNT Fiscal Intermediary Services Inc. Prospective PSWs can get the needed forms from the CDDP or Brokerage where they turn in their Background Check Request Form or visit the website and select the Employee Forms.

Change of Information

New address? Name change? Email change? Keep your information up to date by completing the Personal Support Worker Change of Information Form. See instructions.

Using eXPRS and Reporting Services Delivered for Payment


Progress Notes

Travel Time

Weekly Limits and Overtime

Weekly Limits

PSW Training and Resources

PSW Job Coach Information

Employer News and Information



When someone want to be an Employer they must complete paperwork to be enrolled as an Employer with ODDS’s Fiscal Management vendor. You can get this paperwork from your CDDP or Brokerage.
STEPS to Success is a program that can help Employers learn skills and tools to be effectively manage their Employer role. Would you like help to learn to be a more effective employer? Ask your Personal Agent or Services Coordinator for a referral. Find a STEPS Consultant in your area.
Registry and Referral System is a place Employers can find PSWs to hire. Employers can create job advertisements and search for PSWs that meet your needs.