Skip to the main content of the page

Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities

​​​​​​​​​​​​​Supports for Adults with ​Intellectual and Developmental Disabilit​ies (I/DD)​

Services to adults range from supports to assist an individual to live in their own home or with family or friends, to 24-hour comprehensive services. 

Learn more: Supports and services for adults

Also see: What are Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities?

Supports for Chil​dr​en with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities​ (I/DD)​

Services to children and families range from in home family support, intensive in-home supports and 24-hour services in foster care or residential placement. 

Learn more: Supports and services for children

Also see: What are Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities?

Am I Eligib​le?​​

Your county Community Developmental Disability Program (CDDP) decides eligibility. The worker in your county will help with the necessary papers you need and help you through the eligibility process.

To find out if you are eligible for services: Contact your county Community Developmental Disability Program (CDDP) office.

How Do​​ I A​pply?​

All CDDPs use the same application for Developmental Disability services. 

Your local CDDP office can give you the form and help you complete it.​ 

You can also click one of the following links to download, fill out the form, print it and take it to your county CDDP office.