June 17, 2013
For more information contact Kevin Beckstrom, (503) 986-3430, or Jacque Carlisle, (503) 986-3450
Oregon Transportation Commission will hold its regular monthly meeting on June 19 at 10:30 a.m. in the Multnomah Room of the Portland International Airport Conference Center, 7100 Airport Way, in Portland.
Items on the agenda include:
- Four requests for Immediate Opportunity Fund grants, including $259,000 to the city of Beaverton for Canyon Road between Hocken Avenue and 117th Avenue; $500,000 to Clackamas County for work on 120th Avenue; $250,000 to the city of Portland for work on the I-205/NE Killingsworth interchange; and $1 million to the city of Hillsboro to assist with the expansion of Intel’s Ronler Acres Campus;
- A request to approve the 2014 Oregon Traffic Safety Performance Plan and Section 405 application;
- An informational presentation on vehicle titling and registration programs within Driver and Motor Vehicle Services;
- An informational presentation on the Transportation Options Plan; and
- An informational presentation on the 2015 – 2018 Statewide Transportation Improvement Program funding allocation and project selection process.
Meetings of the OTC are open to the public and time will be available to hear public comments. Accommodations will be provided to persons with disabilities, and alternate formats of printed material are available upon request. Please call (503) 986-3450 (or statewide relay 7-1-1) at least 48 hours prior to the meeting.
## ODOT ##