Reference Materials and Resources on Implementation of House Bill 2998
Major Transfer Maps: Memoranda of Understanding
The agreements below were approved by the Higher Education Coordinating Commission during public meetings. Details of these meetings can be found here.
Required signatures on file at the HECC.
Student-Facing Communications Toolkit Core Transfer Map and Major Transfer Maps, 2020
The following materials are for public community colleges in Oregon to use to communicate Oregon Transfer Compass tools (such as the Core Transfer Maps and the Major Transfer Maps) to students when they are approved and available at each specific institution.
- Oregon Transfer Compass 2-page Handout on Core Transfer Maps and Major Transfer Maps
- PDF document to be used by an Oregon community colleges after the Major Transfer Maps are approved by their local boards and available to students.
- CTM MTM Template Customization Guide
- Guidelines for customization of the two documents below.
- Core Transfer Map 2-Page Handout Template
- Microsoft PowerPoint document template that can be updated by Oregon community colleges to reflect their specific CTM offerings.
- Major Transfer Map 2-Page Handout Template
- Microsoft PowerPoint document template that can be updated by Oregon community colleges to reflect their specific MTM offerings after they are approved by the institution's Board of Education.
- Social Media Tools: Social media graphic images and possible social media text to be customized by Oregon community colleges according to their available program options.
- Social Media Messages on the CTM and MTM
- Social Media Graphic Images on the CTM and MTM
- Facebook: FB Image 1, FB Image 2, FB Image 3, FB Image 4, FB Image 5, FB Image 6, FB Image 7
- Twitter: Image 1, Image 2, Image 3, Image 4, Image 5, Image 6, Image 7
- Instagram: IG Image 1, IG Image 2, IG Image 3, IG Image 4, IG Image 5, IG Image 6, IG Image 7
- LinkedIn: LI Image 1, LI Image 2, LI Image 3, LI Image 4, LI Image 5, LI Image 6, LI Image 7
Communication Tools, Launch of Oregon Transfer Compass, 2018