Skip to main content

Oregon State Flag An official website of the State of Oregon »

Oregon Department of Human Services Search Site

Resources for Personal Support Workers (PSWs)

Find resources for Personal Support Workers (PSWs) who provide services for I/DD individuals and families.

Enrollment and renewaleXPRS and EVVEmployer news and informationGeneral resources

Enrollment and renewal

​PSW Enrollment Application and Agreement - Form 0734

A Qualified Entity Designee (QED) is needed in order to submit a criminal history check into ORCHARDS (Oregon Criminal History and Abuse Records Database System, formerly CRIMs).

ODDS partners with a vendor for PSWs and their employers to manage payroll and other financial services. Visit their website for employer and employee documents​.​

New address? Name change? Email change?

Keep your information up-to-date by completing the Per​sonal Support Worker Change of Information form:

Email the completed form to​.​


EVV resource guides and video tutorials

Employer news and information

  • ​When someone wants to become an Employer of Record (EOR), they must complete paperwork to be enrolled as an Employer with ODDS's Fiscal Managment vendor, Public Partnerships (PPL). This paperwork is available through CDDPs or Brokerages.
  • The Employer Resource Connection program helps Employers learn skills and tools to effectively manage their role. If you would like help to become a more effective Employer, contact your local Consultant.
  • The Registry and Referral System helps Employers find PSWs to hire. Employers can create job advertisements and search for PSWs that meet their needs.

General resources