We're working statewide to improve access for all
ODOT is bringing 25,000+ curb ramps into compliance with Americans with Disabilities Act standards.
People with disabilities and everyone who uses crosswalks along the state transportation system will benefit from:
- Upgrades to existing curb ramps and pedestrian signals.
- New ADA-compliant curb ramps and pedestrian signals where there are none currently.
We've identified improvement projects across the state and are working to plan and deliver intersection improvements every year.
- Region 1, Portland Metro Area: 8,000+
- Region 2, Northwest Oregon: 9,000+
- Region 3, Southwest Oregon: 3,000+
- Region 4, Central Oregon: 2,000+
- Region 5, Eastern Oregon: 3,000+
We are committed to building and maintaining an accessible transportation system for all Oregonians.