Skip to main content

Oregon State Flag An official website of the State of Oregon »

Farm Trucking

Online Registration for Farm Carriers

Oregon farm carriers can now apply for their certification and recertify through our secure Oregon Trucking Online (TOL) website.
  • To apply for a farm certificate or recertify your CCD farm account you need to have a PIN.
    • Farm carriers who have an established farm certification in place but do not have a PIN, visit our TOL website to request a PIN. The PIN request form must be signed by an owner, partner, LLC member/manager, corporate officer or someone possessing a Power of Attorney (form 9654). The POA must be on file or attached or it will be returned.
    • See our instructions for applying for a PIN and accessing Oregon TOL online or call Salem Headquarters at 503-378-6699.
  • Once you login to TOL, you will see the option to submit your farm certification application in the Main Menu.
  • If you have an established account but do not know your CCD account number, call the farm unit at 503-378-5203 to obtain the account number. Note: A Farm ID number is different from a CCD account number. You need your CCD account number to access a PIN.


DMV Farm Certification Information (Oregon DMV form 9984)

Laws and Rules

Farm trucking in Oregon is a regulated activity. Regardless how farmers use their trucks, safety regulations may apply. Read the Guide to Farm Trucking in Oregon for more information.

ORS 805.300 — Farm vehicle registration; general requirements; fees
ORS 805.390 — Permitted uses of farm-registered vehicles
ORS 818.100 (12) — Exemptions from Size Limitations for Farm Operations
OAR 735-048-0030 — Farm Vehicle

Department of Transportation
Western State Offices

State of California​ Department of Motor Vehicles
PO Box 932320
Sacramento CA 94232-3200
​916-654-5741  Operating Authority
916-322-1297  Over-Dimension Permits
1-800-400-7115  IFTA
916-657-7971  IRP

Idaho Transportation Department​
11331 W. Chinden, Building 8
Boise ID 83714 All Trucking-related Information
208-334-8611 Commercial Vehicle Services – Motor Carrier
208-334-8420 Special Permits (size/weight)
208-334-7806 IFTA

Nevada ​Department of Motor Vehicles
Public Safety and Motor Carrier Bureau
555 Wright Way
Carson City NV 89711
​775-684-4711  Office Phone
755-888-7410  Over-Dimension Permits
775-684-4711  IRP / IFTA

​360-664-1222  Operating Authority
360-704-6340  Over-Dimension Permits
360-334-1858  IRP / IFTA

Contact Us

Oregon Department of Transportation
Commerce and Compliance Division
455 Airport Road SE, Building A
Salem, OR 97301
Hours of Operation (Pacific Time)
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Monday through Friday

Commercial Vehicle Tax Service Center
6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Monday through Friday

503-378-5203  Farm Certification Unit
503-373-1634  IFTA Unit
503-378-6643  IRP Unit
503-373-0000  OD Permits
503-378-6699  CV Tax Service Center