Skip to main content

Enforcement and Scale Operations

Operating in Oregon

Oregon Weigh Stations


Contact Us

Salem Headquarters
Oregon Department of Transportation
Commerce and Compliance Division
3930 Fairview Industrial Drive SE
Salem OR 97302-1166
Fax: 503-378-6880
Garry Pullen
Field Services Technical Analyst
Office hours: 7:30am - 4pm
Monday through Friday
Hours of Operation (Pacific Time)
Offices: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Monday through Friday
Salem Contact Service Center
5 a.m. to 12 a.m.
Seven Days a Week
Salem Contact Service Center
General Carrier Questions
Email the ODOT TOL Team.


Web Page Support
Email the CCD Web Team.

Your browser is out-of-date! It has known security flaws and may not display all features of this and other websites. Learn how