Depending on the bridge or slope being worked on there will either be no delays, short delays or full closures with some out of direction travel.
Depending on the bridges and phases of construction, there may be a variety of impacts, such as single lane closures or full closures with some out of direction travel.
Meetings and Events
An open house was held October 20 in the area of Hillcrest Road for area neighbors and interested community members.
Regular scheduled meetings between ODOT and the contractors occur weekly.
- Work will be on Hillcrest Road beginning Oct. 31, 2023 thru May 15, 2024.
Local traffic will see a full closure of Hillcrest Road during this construction time frame. A detour will be designated using 10th Street, Savage Street to Beacon Drive.
The full closure is required due to narrow width of Hillcrest Road.
Other Bundle 1 Construction:
- Improvements on I-5 Exit 58 are complete.
- Improvements on Leland Road bridges at Sunny Valley are complete.
- Improvements on I-5 Exit 80 Glendale bridges are complete.
This Bundle is complete.
This project is scheduled to begin in November 2023.
It replaces three bridges on OR 99 (Rogue River Highway) between City of Rogue River and the I-5 Exit 45A interchange. They are Foots Creek, Birdseye Creek and Millers Gulch Bridges.
Slopes: ~ scheduled to begin spring of 2024.
Repairs include rock buttress, anchors, retaining walls and drainage improvements.
They are located at:
- Interstate 5 in Jackson County at MP 5.2, MP 10.3.
- Oregon 140, east of White City at MP 22.1.