Housing Assistance can involve anything from finding affordable, stable housing to getting assistance with paying your rent and other living expenses, while living with tough life situations.
Below is an outline of ways OHCS can assist with directing you to find these types of resources.
1. Find affordable rental housing.
2. Find rental assistance programs.
3. Are you on low income and need energy bill payment assistance?
4. Are you on low income and your home needs weatherization repairs?
5. Do you need to talk with a housing counselor knowledgeable on various housing programs?
6. Are you a veteran looking for housing assistance?
7. Was your property damaged by wildfire?
8. Are you a current tenant having issues with your landlord?
9. Do you feel that you have suffered from housing discrimination?
10. Are you looking for renter resources?
11. Are you concerned about the health & safety of your HUD subsidized housing environment?