Skip to main content

Oregon State Flag An official website of the State of Oregon »

Need Housing Help Now?

Oregon Housing and Community Services doesn't provide direct services. If you need immediate housing help, contact 211 to find options available now.

Housing & Shelter Resources (211 website) Call 211

Find a local partner

OHCS parters with local Community Action Agencies to deliver assistance through most of our programs.

Find Your Community Action AgencyFind Your County


If you receive a court summons about an eviction case:

  1. Seek out local rental assistance immediately through your local Community Action Agency (CAA).
  2. Contact the Eviction Defense Project as soon as possible for legal support
  3. Contact 2-1-1 to find out if other resources are available in your area

If you are a tenant facing displacement, you may be able to get rental assistance and other critical eviction and housing-related resources from your local Community Action Agency


For utility bill payment and energy assistance, please contact your local Community Action Agency.

Utility Bill Programs

Home weatherization

For home weatherization services, please contact your local Community Action Agency.

Home Weatherization Programs

Legal help

OHCS does not advise on legal matters. For questions related to evictions or tenant rights, contact the Oregon Law Center or Legal Aid Services.

Homeowner assistance

A housing counselor can give you sound advice and guidance in buying your first home and they can help when life changes in ways that make it hard to make ends meet.

Find a Housing Counselor