Skip to main content

Oregon State Flag An official website of the State of Oregon »

Certificate of Approval (CERA)

  • Allows a person in the US (other than Oregon) to send malt beverages, wine, or cider to an Oregon wholesaler. The Oregon wholesaler can receive the alcohol only if the person sending the alcohol has a CERA.
  • Allows a wholesaler in Oregon to receive malt beverages, wine, and cider directly from a person outside of the US. The Oregon wholesaler must get the CERA.

Oregon Revised Statutes (ORS) are adopted, repealed and amended by the Oregon legislature and signed into law by the Governor.  
Oregon Administrative Rules (OAR) are implemented by the OLCC. These regulations are proposed by, adopted, repealed and amended by the OLCC.

Mail the completed Application and Agreement along with the $350 fee to: OLCC, PO Box 22297, Milwaukie, Or 97269-2297.

For more information, please e-mail: