Eligibility Requirements for Oregon Licensure
To be eligible for an acupuncture license in Oregon, an applicant must have:
Note: NCCAOM Route 8 certification does not qualify for licensure in Oregon per OAR 847-070-0016.
General Application Information
- Important Application Information
- Documentation Required
- Items to be sent to the Board from you, the applicant
- Items to be sent to the Board directly from the primary source
- Personal History Questions
- Open-Book Medical Practice Act (MPA) Exam
Acupuncture Application Checklist
Military Spouse Licensure
To assist you with fast and accurate information on the status of your application or questions about your license, please contact the Licensing Call Center:
9 AM to 12 PM and 1 PM to 3 PM (Pacific Standard Time)
In all correspondence with the Call Center, please include your Applicant Number, Date of Birth, and ONLY the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number to ensure confidentiality.
The Board looks forward to receiving your application and helping you through the licensure process