Full Registration includes:
- All sessions, plenaries, and keynotes
- Some tours, some have an added fee for transportation
- Some workshops, some have an added fee
- Listed meals (Excellence Awards Banquet and Friday lunch)
- Wednesday evening Samurai in the Oregon Sky movie screening
You can register the following ways.
|||Feb 27-Mar 25||Mar 26-Apr 15||Apr 16-Apr 22|
|Full Conference Student||$80||$120||$170|
|Excellence Awards Banquet ONLY||$45||$65||$85|
|Cemetery Workshop ONLY||FREE||FREE||FREE|
|NAGPRA Workshop ONLY||$35||$35||$35|
Is registering for the conference simple? No.
Is it worth it? Yes!
Thanks for your patience! Here are some instructions to help you out.
Please register only one attendee per transaction. Again, sorry.
- Have your schedule handy so you can see the activity times and locations.
- Go to the Oregon State Parks Store and click on events.
- Select the type of registration from the store menu.
- You will see several activity options.
- Select the registration type first. For example, if you have selected full registration, then you will select that here as well.
- You will see an option to increase the quantity, please keep the quantity at ‘1’ for all selections.
- Select the other items you plan to attend. Please do this, so we have a solid count for food, transportation, and space considerations. If you don’t see it on the list, you can just show up!
- Selected items will appear in your cart.
- If you want to see your selections, click on the cart. Once in the cart you can go back by clicking “continue shopping”
- Once all of your selections are complete click on the cart. Once there, click check out and follow the instructions.
- If you are paying for someone who is not you. At checkout - Enter the attendee information in the shipping information (step 1) and the purchaser information in the customer section (step 3). Please do this so we know who is attending what.
- The attendee will receive an email with registration information.
or call (503)986-0685 Kuri Gill for dietary (gluten free, vegan, etc.) and accessibility accommodations (AV, translation, etc.) by April 15.
Full refund cancellations are available through April 15. Because we have to confirm catering numbers, only partial refunds will be available after April 15.
- One FREE registration for organizations more that 200 miles from the Benton County Historical Society Corvallis Museum.
- First come, first served.
- Only 10 available.
Email or call (503)986-0685
Kuri Gill for the scholarship and any other registration questions.