The Transportation Development Division is responsible for the planning activities in the Biennial State Planning and Research (SPR) Work Program.
The Transportation Program Development’s (TPD) responsibilities include:
- Providing policy and technical direction.
- Providing data and information for comprehensive decision-making.
- Conducting project development activities.
These responsibilities are accomplished through:
- Statewide and Regional Studies.
- Technical Assistance and Coordination.
- Analysis and Research.
- Legislative mandates.
- Statewide Transportation Improvement Program (STIP) Development.
Fiscal 2016-2017 Biennial Work Program - State Planning and Research
Fiscal 2014-2015 Biennial Work Program - State Planning and Research