The purpose of this training series is to teach the fundamentals of project management. This training series will provide foundational skills to effectively leverage key project management concepts, implement effective project management processes, and apply tools and techniques to manage small to mid-size projects.
This training series has been split into six individual courses. You can take all the courses available or select the courses most relevant to the work you do.
**IMPORTANT** You must complete the DAS – CHRO – Overview of Project Management and Business Analysis course before taking any of the other courses in this series.
This training series consists of the following courses. Click on each course for more information, schedule, and cost.
- Overview of Project Management and Business Analysis
- Initiating and Planning Projects
- Project Scope, Schedule, and Budget
- Project Risk and Quality Management*
- Project Execution and Close Out*
- Team Leadership and Management (in development will be available in 2022)*
* Courses have overlapping skillsets between the discipline of Business Analysis and Project Management and are applicable to both roles.